"LUCK"

Bharat Choudhary Reply 1:09 PM
‘LUCK’

 By : Bharat Choudhary
While setting our mind for any target the first thing comes to our mind is ‘luck’, ‘either  my luck is with me or not’ but faith in ourselves lead us to achieve it and we leave to think about our luck phenomena because ‘the sky is the limit’.

                                Here I’ll not talk about ‘luck’ but about ‘LUCK’. Get confused? Oh! No need to hang out with this. ‘LUCK’, I used here is abbreviation for ‘Labor Under Correct Knowledge’. ‘LUCK’ is only the key to success because, as my teacher used to say, without any success planning there is no success.
                                It is must to be clear with our target and perfection for preparation. Before starting or setting any goal do play a quiz with yourself –
1.       What I am going to do?
2.       Is it the work that my soul and heart supports?
3.       Is it the ‘target’ I made for?
4.       Is my vision clear about my targets and achievements?
5.       Am I fully planned, even for a small step?
If you  answer for these question is ‘yes’ than go for it, your success is definite. Nothing can beat you but be liable towards ‘LUCK’. One more thing is there, ‘Winners never do anything different but they work differently’, means every simple work must be done in a special way. It was the reason that Mohandas Karamchand Ghandhi achieved the place of ‘Rashtrapita’ (Father of Nation, i.e. India). What he did is ‘LUCK’, Labor Under Correct Knowledge.   

Related Posts

Articles 4581423311898303701

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

पृष्ठ

संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

Name

Email *

Message *